The combination of two stones, travertine and marble, creates the tramite stone. Tramite is one of the sedimentary rocks that is made of sand and clay. Tramite weighs less than marble and marble.
How to form the termite stone
Tramite stones are formed from the combination of clay and sand. A lot of lime has been used in the structure of tramite, which is because this stone is not placed under high pressure and temperature.
The characteristics of tramite stone
- Tramite stone has a light background color and is available in white and cream colors in the market. Tramite is very similar to travertine.
- Porosity: Tramite stone has a lot of porosity, which makes this stone lighter and more widely used.
- Degree of polishability: Tramite stone has a very poor degree of polishability.
- The amount of water absorption: the calcareous nature of this stone causes high water absorption in the tramite stone, for this reason, this stone cannot be used in places where there is a lot of water, such as bathrooms and toilets.
- Color and play of color: Tramite stone has a uniform and bright color and there is no inconsistency in the surface of this stone.
Uses of tramite stone
- Uses of tramite stone
- Internal walls
- Parking lot wall building
- The wall of the stairs
- Exterior (used for the exterior of the building in geographical areas with dry climate)
- in flooring
- Making decorative items
- Making decorative items
Advantages and Disadvantages of Tramite Stone
The following are the advantages of the tramite stone:
- Tramite stone has good sanding ability and can be cut into different shapes.
- The reasonable price of the tramite stone has made it a best-selling stone.
- The light color of the tramite stone increases the light of the building.
- Tramite stones have a clean and impurity-free appearance.
The following can be mentioned among the disadvantages of the tramite stone:
- High absorption of water is one of the disadvantages of this stone.
- The low density of tramite stone is another disadvantage of this stone.
- Due to their white color, tarmites have high stainability.
Tramite stones are produced in different mines, which has caused the variety of tramite stones. The name of these stones is taken from the place where the mining mine is located. Among the most famous mines that have mined tarmite are Semiram tarmite, Bukan tarmite and Miandoab tarmite. Among the trumpets, the Bukan trumpet is the best type of trumpet.
The price of tramite stone
- Tramite stones have a very reasonable price, which is why they are welcomed by people.
- The amount of streaks used on the surface of some of these stones guarantees the quality of the stone. The fewer these streaks, the higher the quality of the stone.
- The brighter the tramite stones are and the brighter and more uniform the background and the less halos, the higher the price will be.
- Tramite stones that have larger dimensions are more expensive.
- Tramite stones such as Bukan tramite are more expensive due to their high quality.
- The quality of the materials used to process these stones affects the final price of the tramite stone.
Comparing tramite with limestone
Limestones, like tramite stones, have a light and white background, both of these stones are similar to travertine stone, but have a different structure from travertine stone. Limestones and tramites are similar in appearance, except that tramites are slightly brighter than limestones. Structurally, these two stones are both limestone and have high water absorption. Of course, it has been said that Limestones have higher strength than Tramites.
Comparison of Tramite stone with Traunix stone
Some people mistakenly consider tramite stone to be the same as tronix stone, but these two stones are completely different from each other. Tramite is created from the combination of travertine and marble, but Tranix is created from the combination of marble and travertine. In fact, more travertine is used in the composition of tramite.
Comparing tramite stone with granite stone
Lime is used in the structure of tramite stones. Tramite stones are created more easily than granites, which has caused the lower resistance and lower price of tramite stones compared to granites.
Different types of tramite stones
Tramite stone, like other stones, has a wide variety, which we will describe some of these stones below:
Buchan tramite stone
This stone has a white and bright background. Buchan tramite is similar to travertine due to its pores. Buchan tramite stones have a reasonable price. This stone is extracted in the mines of Bukan, which is located in West Azerbaijan province. Bukan tramite is a competitor for the white travertine stones of Abbas Abad and Ateshkoh.
Semiram’s tramite stone
Semiram’s tramite has a white and cream background, there are no spots or streaks in the stronger varieties of this stone. Low porosity and light weight, as well as reasonable price, are prominent features of this stone.
Semiram taramite has high water absorption, so it cannot be used in wet places. The main use of tarmite stone is in the interior of the building.
Miandoab tramite stone
Miandoab Tramite stone is a limestone and has a bright color and a cream and white background. This stone is also similar to travertine in terms of appearance, but it has a more reasonable price than travertine. This type of tramite stone has great flexibility and can be cut into different shapes.
Marvdasht tramite is very uniform and no streaks can be seen on the surface of this stone. This stone had good sanding ability and can be cut in different shapes. The white background of this stone makes the environment playful. The price of Marvdasht tramite stones is very reasonable, considering the cheap price of this stone, this stone can be considered as a substitute for travertine stones.
Marvdasht tarmite does not play color and creates a uniform magnification in projects. Stepping stone, wall stone, elevator frame stone, window frame and parking wall are among the applications of Marovdasht tramite stone.
The absorption of water in these stones is high, that’s why this stone cannot be used in bathrooms and bathrooms and generally in humid environments.
Kurdistan termite stone
Kurdistan terramite is an affordable stone that has a white and uniform background. Low porosity, high sandability and uniform and bright surface are the most obvious features of Kurdistan Tramite.
One of the most similar tramites to travertines is Sefidkoh tramite. This type of stone has a very high absorption of mortar and is easily installed on the facade of the building and does not fall. The background of this stone is white, which makes the building shiny and bright.
Thank you for being with us.